Puma King Stripe Di FG Men’s
$157.50 – $210.00
The PUMA King cleat has been kicking around since the late 60s. Worn by soccer legends round the world, it has more trophies (and more yellow cards) to its name than you can count. Its soft KANGAROO leather upper provides maximum comfort and ball control, while the iconic foldover tongue creates a clean kicking surface. And the PU outsole – with traditional King stud configuration – gives you the ultimate grip and traction when youre out there on the field.
To celebrate the 2016 road to France, PUMA become the first brand to to kick off the EURO 20016 party with a collection that consists of three unique designs that land as the King Top Stripe Pack. Not an on-pitch pack as such, but a commemorative collection that pays tribute to the host nation, France, ahead of the tournament this summer. Each of the three soft, premium K-leather uppers are decorated in a colour of the French national flag, whilst the interior of each boot is finished in marinere stripes, a famous design taken from French fashion. Stylish indeed.
- Suitable for use on firm natural surfaces
- Premium Kangaroo leather upper for a glove-like fit and enhanced ball control
- Reinforced stitching at upper improves the cleat's longevity
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- Fold-over tongue for comfort during kicking
- PU injected outsole for stability and durability
- Conical studs distribute pressure and provide stability and reactivity
- PUMA Formstrip at lateral and medial sides
- PUMA No. 1 Logo at tongue